i wrote about the approximate cost and the ingredients of these Dynamite Cheesesticks here.
Here is a more detailed set of instructions:
- Slice cheese into sticks, slightly smaller than the French Fries cut in popular fastfood joints
- Separate lumpia wrapper individually. I used the bigger lumpia wrapper because there were no more smaller size in the supermarket so I cut these in the middle.
- Wash the green chili peppers thoroughly.
- Cut carefully from the stalk till the pointed tip.
- Slowly open the cut part and remove the seeds. Try to remove all the seeds to avoid having a wayward seed which will make you “feel the heat”
- Out the cut cheese sticks inside and close.
- wrap the wrapper around the chili finger and seal with water at the end part.
For filling, you can also use those ready-made (preferably cooked) Chicken Lumpia Shanghai mix or cooked ground beef. You can also try different kinds of cheeses.
Caution; even if the fried wrapper feels cool, do not readily bite because the inside is still very hot.