We love pasta and this Pasta Chicken Alfredo is one of our favorites. This is so easy to make and you can use just one pan for it.
500g spiral or fusilli pasta (I used San Remo)
2-3 pieces chicken breast fillet (no skin), cut into small pieces (about 1/2 inch)
1 pack all-purpose cream
1/2 cup milk
2T olive oil
1 small cubed red bell pepper
1 small cubed green bell pepper
1 small head of cauliflower, cut into florets, steamed for a few minutes
6-8 pieces of black pitted olives, sliced (you can do away with these, I just added for color)
salt (and pepper) to taste
How to prepare Pasta Chicken Alfredo:
- Cook pasta according to package instruction. (When I cook pasta, I sprinkle McCormick Italian seasoning and a little salt while it is boiling, believe me, it makes a world of difference if you don’t )
- Heat the olive oil in the pan that you used to boil the pasta.
- Put the garlic pieces and cook for a bit.
- Add the chicken and cook for a few minutes, adding a little salt and pepper. ( I also add a little bit of oyster sauce)
- Add the milk and all purpose cream. Stir, stir…
- Add the bell peppers, olives and the cauliflower florets and cook covered till the cauliflowers are a bit tender. Stir gently.
- Add the cooked pasta in the sauce. Toss till the pasta is coated with the sauce.
- Serve warm.
Add grated cheese if you must.