For something healthy and yummy, here is my Tuna Spaghetti recipe:
- 300-400g Del Monte spaghetti noodles, cooked according to instructions
- 1 Century Tuna solid in water
- 1 medium Del Monte Italian Spaghetti sauce
- 1 medium onion sliced
- several garlic cloves
- 5 sliced fresh tomatoes
- 1/3 cup of sliced black olives
- Mama Sita less-sodium oyster sauce and McCormick Italian seasoning to taste
- Cook Del Monte spaghetti noodles according to instructions. Put McCormick Italian seasoning while the noodles are boiling
- Saute in little oil the onions, garlic and tomatoes.
- When done, put in the Century Tuna solid in water. Add oyster sauce and McCormick Italian seasoning according to taste. (I do not measure when I cook)
- Add the olives. Simmer for a bit.
- Add the Del Monte Italian spaghetti sauce and simmer.
If this tastes too sour for you, add a little bit of brown sugar. We don’t do that because the kids are not used to “sweet-style spaghetti”.
DISCLAIMER: I bought all the ingredients. I just mentioned the brand names to give the readers ideas on what to buy. I am in no way endorsing nor compensated from these products that I use.