I wrote about Make-ahead Ground Beef Freezer Meals in this post.
Two meals that can be made with this pre-cooked ground beef are:
Here is another meal for the make-Ahead Ground Beef Freezer Meal: Angel Hair Pasta with Ground Beef and mushroom
1/4 kilo of pre-cooked and frozen ground beef
1 can of sliced mushroom
1 big can of diced tomatoes (You can use fresh tomatoes too)
salt and pepper to taste and also Italian seasoning
- Cook the angel hair pasta according to instructions. Put a few dashes of the Italian seasoning while the noodles are cooking. (I use McCormick Italian Seasoning brand)
- Heat the ground beef in olive oil.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste and a few dashes of Italian seasoning. Cook till the mushrooms are done.
- Add the diced tomatoes (or any other pasta/tomato sauce you have)
- Pour over the angel hair pasta and serve with warm toasted bread.
In the photo:
There is a toasted sliced bread served with the pasta. The toasted bread has very little pesto spread on it because this plate is for one of the kids who might not like too much pesto on the bread. (Interested with the pesto sauce, send me an email/comment if you want to order)
Drink: Mango milkshake.