I don’t particularly remember the measurement I used for the Cheesecake Cups because I tweaked the recipe but the base recipe is this:
- 2 8oz package cream cheese ( I used the tub in the photo and after mixing everything I read that it is pasteurized and for table used only and not for baking…duh)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (I used regular sugar but less than 1/2 cup)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup crushed graham (you can buy crushed graham in the supermarket)
- 3T melted butter
- 2t sour cream (I used creamy no flavor super sour yogurt)
- 1t vanilla extract (I only have fake vanilla or vanilla flavor syrup)
- 1t cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a cupcake pan with baking cups.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar and sour cream. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until light and fluffy. (Mine had lumps, lol)
- Mix crushed graham, cinnamon and mix with melted butter
- Press one heaping teaspoon of crushed graham mix in each of the baking cups
- Fill the cups with the cream cheese mix till 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes.
You can add toppings if you want, like apples baked/caramelized in butter and cinnamon.
Or you can also add orange zest. Or blueberries in syrup. Or strawberries in syrup. Or crushed oreos.
We liked it the way it was baked, not too sweet and just about right.