We love watermelon juice.
I haven’t tried watermelon yet with another fruit because watermelon in itself is very, very good. This should be drank fresh because a few hours after juicing, the watermelon juice is not fresh anymore, even if you refrigerate immediately.
1. It is a good source of lycopene.
2. It is a good source of rehydration because even if it is more than 90% water, it is rich in vitamins and minerals and low in calories.
3. Watermelon improves cardiovascular health.
4. Watermelon relaxes blood vessels and improves circulation.
5. The seeds are a good source of iron, zinc and phosphorus.
6. It helps those with erectile dysfunction.
It is packed with potassium to help with high blood pressure.
Don’t wait for the summer months to drink up this wonderful fresh juice, watermelons are locally grown and can be bought almost anytime.