My teens love these baked potatoes. These are popular among their packed lunch must-haves. These are filling for teens who constantly feel hungry.
Baked Potato Marbles are (sort of) easy to prepare. Here is how I do it:
- Soak the potatoes in water with salt for a few minutes.
- I brush each small potato with a fruit brush to ensure that all dirt are removed because I don’t remove the skin. You can opt to peel if this is easier for your peace of mind.
- Cut the potatoes in halves or quarters.
- Put in a shallow dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle garlic powder. How much you will add will depend on how much flavor you like for the potatoes.
- Add a little salt and Italian seasoning.
- Make sure that each potato piece has been well coated with oil and spices.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40minutes.
- Best when served warm.
You can add the following to make the recipe taste better: cubed carrots, caulifower flowers, broccoli pieces, sliced mushroom, butter instead of olive oil, other spices like paprika, and fried bacon bits.